Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Dawn of a New Era

Okay, okay, so here I go. A third blog. I hope that this one remains a little more, shall we say private? I know, blogs aren't meant to be private. They are meant for you to share your life with the world.

My myspace blog is great, and I enjoy posting my rants about work and life there. Sometimes I have more personal things to talk about though. I cannot talk about those things there, or on grab. Too many people that I don't want reading those blogs visit them daily.

Plus, with over 400 hits a day from total strangers that never comment on myspace---yeah, let's just say I needed to find another spot, a slightly more private hidey-hole. Perhaps I should change the name of this blog, eh? We'll see.

So this is just the beginning. I wanted to get my account all set up, get things ready to go, fill in a tad bit of info on my profile this morning. I have many more things to say, so stay stuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home