Sunday, October 22, 2006

It's My Blog, and I'll Say What I Want To!

I have this problem, see. I have a roommate, a friend, Julie. She makes me soooo crazy sometimes I can barely stand it. Other times, we have a total blast together!

She is waaaaay too out of her mind with a crush on me. I've told her over and over and over that she needs to just get over it, but no results have been produced.

She is planning to move out, probably by years' end. I am not looking forward to shouldering all of the bills myself, but I am ready to live alone. I've been ready for quite some time. She has little quirks that bother me, just as I'm sure I have some that bother her. You know, you just learn to live with stuff like that though. I don't know what else to say.

I will miss her when she goes, but I'll also be doing a little happy dance. Funny thing.

I'm still kind of waiting to see if she tracks me down here. I won't really know if she does or not, because I'm sure she won't comment even if she does find this blog.

How sad is that? Even here, with this new blog that I just started today that no one else knows about, and I'm still hesitant to write anything about my life. Who I am. Where I hope to be going. Whom I'm speaking to online. Life shouldn't be like that. Unfortunately, mine is, every single day. I'm ready to move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home