Monday, January 14, 2008

Oh you're so filthy



I don't know why this has been one of my favorite songs for the past 3 years now, but ever since the first time I heard it, I was hooked, then the funtastic video---the uncensored version of course, and I fell for it all over again. I don't really favor myself much of a dancer, but one day, I'm going to go to a club again, and request this song, and well, I hope someone is there to move with me. That's all I can say.

It's been a fairly uneventful week since we last crossed paths. I rarely have any good stories to tell---so I will leave you on a note of quiet and calm---and wish anyone out there reading this a good few days until I have some other crappy story to tell you about work or some other goodness to share with you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home