Monday, January 07, 2008

What do you MEAN it's been a whole freaking year?

One year and one day. I can't believe it's been so long since I posted anything here. Then again, this was never meant as my primary blog anyway. Nothing much has changed.

I was hoping to get a nice little raise at work. That didn't happen. Didn't really expect it to anyway, but it would've been nice. Not in my realm of luck, I suppose.

This past year, I made friends with a guy named Rob that lives in Indiana. Cute, in a gayish kinda way, LOL. Super duper sexy salt and pepper hair---I visited him a number of times over the summer. This was a futile effort. 144 miles is too great a distance to maintain a personal friendship. So, it dropped off to phone calls, and IM's. Then, just IM's. Now, a few offline messages here and there. I haven't spoken to him at all since Christmas. It's a shame too---I really liked the guy. I briefly thought of moving down there and maybe even staying with him, finding a new job, starting my life over again---and actually HAVING a little sex, something I have been lacking for several years now, LOL. Oh well.

There is this one guy from Martin's---he delivers Coke. He's really nice, but very skittish, and not out to anyone. I have no basis to even form a friendship with him, as we only talk openly online. He blushes if I say hi to him at work. So, it isn't for lack of trying that I am still lonely. I just am. And I probably always will be.

So, this time last year---I was out seeing some hot fucking males with my friend Jaimie. Jaimie has a kid now. I haven't seen her since March for an extended period of time. I've begun going to this place called the Acorn with my friend Brandi--it's a nice little place. I think one of my old friends is hoping that I'll show up alone one of these times so that he can invite me home with him, but it's a strange thing. Have you ever known somebody for SO long and become good friends with them that it seems weird when the sex thing comes up? That's kind of how I feel with Jason. We know a lot about each other, but we've never been more than friends for 6 years now....maybe I should just take a leap, but somehow---it seems that taking leaps ruins more friendships than it strengthens. We'll see---maybe I'll have to start using this silly blog more often from now on. I do have a couple of friends posting here now---other than you Lisa, if you still have a link to this one, haha.

Well, I'm cross eyed and my butt is sore from sitting here for so long---time to get up and move around, and go sit down in front of my tv to watch a movie by myself---well, Spike will join me. He's usually pretty warm. Here's to more blogging in 2008!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandi said...

heres to a lot of things this year hun~~~ new year new beginnings!

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home